Friday, March 9, 2012

Nothing too complicated - or inventive tonight!

I had a rough commute home tonight.  It took me 2 hours to get home when it normally only takes me 15 minutes!  They closed two of the three lanes of a major bridge on Interstate 95 in Richmond.  What a headache!!  So when I got home I was exhausted, but my nails suffered something awful today at work - and I broke off the corners of three nails too!  What a crappy day.  So here is what I did tonight, not too happy with the result - I'm sure I will be doing them again tomorrow.

The base coat is Sinful Colors Cinderella, it took 3 coats to be semi-opaque.  If I was patient I would have put on 4 for the most even coverage.
 Then I continued my love for holo by using Klean Color Holo Pink over the cinderella - to enhance the pink already in the polish.

Then used Shany plate SH18 for a simple flower in Konad White.  And a single top coat of Seche Vite for the mirror like shine.  :)

All my pics are taken with my cell phone,  so they are not the greatest quality and never show the true beauty of holographic polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment