Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rimmel and Gold Stamp

I picked up this beautiful Rimmel color at Target during one of their sales a few weeks ago.  This is the first Rimmel nail color that i own.  I would describe the color as a dusty dark coral color.

It is English Rose

This photo shows two coats of polish over Orly Bonder with a top coat of Seche Vite.  It is a great coverage with a smooth finish even without the top coat.

I then used one of my new Bundle Monster plates - BM - 206 to do a lace like design down the center of the nail.  I used KleanColor Americano for the stamp.

Once this design was done I didn't think I was finished, so I added a coat of Finger Paints Asylum (polish loaded with flakies) and NYC matte top coat to show off the flakes.  Unfortunately the flakies don't photograph well but here are some attempts.

Top photo is in the sunlight and the bottom photo is indoor light.

Thanks for reading!!!  Keep painting!

1 comment: