Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sally Hansen - Lacy Lilac and Dark Purple

While in Minnesota, I fell in love with a color both my sisters owned - Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Lacy Lilac.  It's a beautiful opaque pale purple!  One of my sisters requested my Kleancolor Metallic purple to stamp over the Lacy Lilac.  It turned out beautiful!  I wish I would have taken a picture of what it looked like, so I recreated the tone on tone manicure with a different stamp.

Here is the base coat of SH Lacy Lilac.
I then used KleanColor Metallic Purple and a Cheeky circles plate.  I attempted to do some contrasting with white Nail Art paint (ring finger and pinkie), but wasn't too thrilled with the turn out so I didn't do any other nails.

It turned out beautiful!

Thanks for reading and Keep on Painting!


1 comment: